Calendar Synch Instructions
- Open Google Calendar.
- On the left side, click Other calendars.
- In the Add a friend's calendar or Add a coworker's calendar box, enter firstname.lastname@example.org
- Press Enter.
- In Outlook, click File > Account Settings > Account Settings.
- On the Internet Calendars tab, click New (figure 1).
- Paste https://calendar.google.com/calendar/ical/excelpto%40excelpto.org/public/basic.ics into the text box, and click Add (figure 2).
- In the Folder Name box, type the name of the calendar as you want it to appear in Outlook, and then click OK (figure 3).
When you start Outlook, it checks Google Calendar for updates and downloads any changes. If you keep Outlook open, it also periodically checks for and downloads updates. (Google Calendar tells Outlook how often to check for updates.)